- realigned (v) got back to the right position
- agitated (adj) huffy; slightly mad
- spewing (v) spitting out
- prodded (v) poked
- lunges (v) short, quick steps
- indistinct (adj) soft, barely audible
Journal Activity:
If I were in Joel’s place, I would be mad because Tony was playing a prank on me, but I would use my cell phone to call someone for help. Until they got there, I would try to search for Tony on my own. If I didn’t have a cell phone, I would try and look for him myself. At the same time, I would try not to mess things up too much. Then, if I couldn’t find Tony, I would go back to town and get help. I think there are a couple of different things that could be happening. Tony could be hiding underwater, holding his breath, or he could have made it to the bank and is hiding from Joel just to scare him. Tony could also be panicked because he can’t swim and got sucked into a whirlpool or sinkhole. The more probable thing is that Tony drowned, because he can’t swim very well.


No comments:
Post a Comment