Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

On My Honor Day 4

Original Definitions
  • agitated - (v) - to have stired things up  
  • indistinct - (adv) - different; apart from everything else; not clear
  • lunges - (n) -a sudden forward thrust with the legs
  • prodded - (v) - poking; trying to get the attention of using physical contact
  • realigned - (v) - put yourself going in the right direction
  • spewing - (v) - liquid coming forth out of the mouth in a flood or gush

Journal Activity

In this situation, I think that first I would try looking for my friend while working toward the shore. Once I got to the shore, I would calmly mom or another grown up. Then I would search some more. When my mom got there, I would explain what had happened and hope they found my friend. I would probably be panicked by now. If my friend was not being found, I would start thinking that he/she was dead. I think that Tony has drowned. He was not a very good swimmer, and with everything that is in a river, it would be very hard to stay up. If he ran into a sinkhole, it would be even harder. There is also the current to deal with and if you are having a hard time swimming, the current would make it worse.

No comments: