- 76.5 hours
- Community Service 9.5 hours
- 118.5 hours
- Community Service 9 hours
FigNewTon is ahead on expected school hours for the year. Butterfly had a tonsillectomy on the 8th. That made it difficult for her to do school for over a week and understandable that she did not accomplish as many hours as needed. She is almost caught up and should have all required hours in by the end of March. Butterfly took a field trip without her sister when we toured the hospital prior to her surgery. She learned a lot about hospitals that day. We all went to the zoo on the 19th. Both girls are doing well. Grade level work is still a struggle for Butterfly, but she is able to accomplish it. Sometimes I am not sure if the material I am teaching is truly being absorbed by her brain, but I know she is trying. It takes her approximately 4 times as long to do her assignments. FigNewTon has made some significant strides in maturity and attitude. February was a good month for school even with all the distractions and outside appointments.


No comments:
Post a Comment